WE'RE THE ULTIMATE TRIP PLANNERS
Rajasthan Fair & Festivals
If there is one Indian state which is teeming with heritage and culture in every corner, it has to be Rajasthan. And all of that is best expressed through the festivals of Rajasthan. The fairs and festivals of this place have often made it one of the biggest tourist attractions in the country. After all, these are the best forms of expressions of the colourful cultural heritage that has passed on through the generations of this state.
DAY 01: New Delhi To Jaipur
Pickup from New Delhi Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and drive straight to Jaipur and transfer to Hotel. Later sightseeing tour of the city. Evening enjoy dinner at Chokhi Dhani. Overnight at the 3-star hotel or similar.
Day 2 : Jaipur To Bikaner
Depart, after an early breakfast, for Bikaner. Visit to Camel-breeding farm outside Bikaner. Upon arrival installation at hotel. Overnight at the 3-star hotel or similar.
DAY 03: Bikaner To Jaisalmer
After breakfast see the fabulous Junagarh fort and Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner. Proceed to Jaisalmer. Reach Jaisalmer before sundown, to catch a glimpse of the setting sun on the Golden Fort. Check-in at hotel in Jaisalmer. Overnight at the 3-star hotel or similar.
DAY 04: Jaisalmer
After breakfast full day sightseeing tour. Later drive to Sam Sand Dunes. Take a Camel Ride and experience the haunting magic of the tale Dhola Maru. Overnight at the 3-star hotel or similar.
DAY 05: Jaisalmer To Jodhpur
After early breakfast, leave for Jodhpur the Sun City. Check-in at hotel in Jodhpur. Visit Mehrangarh Fort one of the most awe-inspiring fort in Rajasthan. Visit Jaswant Thada and Ummed Bhawan (Only from outside). Overnight at the 3-star hotel or similar.
DAY 06: Jodhpur To Mount Abu
Leave after an early breakfast for Mount Abu en route visit Ranakpur Jain Temples. Check-in at hotel in Mount Abu. Visits to Sunset Point and Nakki Lake in the evening. Overnight at the 3-star hotel or similar.
DAY 07: Mount Abu To Udaipur
After bfreakfast visit Dilwara Temples and Brahmakumari Ashrams. Leave for Udaipur.Check-in hotel in Udaipur. Evening free for your independent activities. Overnight at the 3-star hotel or similar.
DAY 08: Udaipur
After bfreakfast full day sightseeing of Udaipur covering the City Palace, Old City, Saheliyon ki Badi and Haldi Ghati. Overnight at the 3-star hotel or similar.
DAY 09: Udaipur To Ajmer To Pushkar To Jaipur
Drive after breakfast for Jaipur enroute visiting Ajmer and Pushkar. Check - in at the hotel. Overnight at the 3-star hotel or similar.
DAY 10: Jaipur To New Delhi
On the last day of the trip, visit the magnificent Amber palace. See the Largest Cannon on wheels in the world and old Cannon Foundry at Jaigarh.Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. On arrival drop at New Delhi Airport, Railway Station. (Service ends).
This Tour Includes
- Daily breakfast
- Transfers by exclusive chauffer driven car throughout the tour
- All fuel, taxes and driver allowance & night halt charges
- All transfers & tours by aircon coaches/cars
- English speaking local guides
This Tour Excludes
- Meals and all other expenses are not included in the cost.
- Hotels foreseen are of heritage/Five Star/Three Star category.
- Camera Fees applicable is not included.
- Afternoon Lunch is not included in any of these packages.
- Tips to porters at airports and hotels are excluded.
- Entrance fees at monuments, meals, expenses of a personal nature.
- Insurance/Personal casualities meals are excluds.
- Any Air Fare/Bus/ Train/Flight Fare are excluds.
- A Hat, Cap Or Turban.
- Fully-charged camera battery.
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Medical kit (just in case).
- A big smile and a positive attitude.
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time.
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!