WE'RE THE ULTIMATE TRIP PLANNERS
Rajasthan Palaces Tours
Palace Tours Of Rajasthan is 10 night / 11 days tour including the sightseeing tour of Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Mandawa, Jaipur & Agra. This tour starts from Udaipur & ends at New Delhi. Accomodation on 3 star category hotel with 10 breakfast. Boat Ride at Lake Pichola at Udaipur, Camel Ride & dinner over the dunes at Jaisalamer, 01 dinner at Chokhi Dhani & elephant ride at Jaipur is included in the tour. Professional English Speaking Guide will explain the history and the interesting facts of the monuments.
DAY 01: Arrival in Udaipur
Pickup from Udaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and transfer to your respected Hotel. Rest of the day free for your own activities. Evening do a boat ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jag Mandir . Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Udaipur City Tour
After breakfast at hotel tour of Udaipur. Visit the city palace, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki Bari (Queen's resort for her friends) and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum). Overnight Udaipur.
DAY 03: Udaipur - Jodhpur
After breakfast at hotel drive to Jodhpur. Afternoon visit the Meharangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memorium built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight Jodhpur.
DAY 04: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
After breakfast at hotel drive to Jaisalmer. Rest of the Day at leisure. Overnight Jaisalmer.
DAY 05: Jaisalmer
After breakfast at hotel visit Jaisalmer. Visit the Fort, Bazars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sum / Khuri for Camel ride and Rajasthani Traditional dinner at Dunes with dance and music. Overnight Jaisalmer.
DAY 06: Jaisalmer - Bikaner
After breakfast at hotel drive to Bikaner. Afternoon tour of this desert city. Bikaner is bolstered by imposing walls and has a 16th century fort housing old palaces, temples and a mosque. Founded by Raja Rai Singh, the fort is distinguished by its long range of 37 pavilions, a line of balconies and aerial windows of varying designs. An enormous arched doorway leads to the Joramal Temple. The royal chapel is Har Mandir where royal weddings and births were once celebrated. Overnight at Bikaner.
DAY 07: Bikaner - Mandawa
After breakfast at hotel drive to Mandawa. Check in at hotel. Evening visit the Goenka Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, Poddar Haveli and Castle Mandawa. Overnight in Mandawa.
DAY 08: Mandawa - Jaipur
After breakfast at hotel drive to Jaipur en route visiting Shekhawati famous for Havelies. Check in at hotel. Evening Sound & Light Show (subject to operation) overnight in Jaipur.
Tourist Places: Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar
DAY 09: Jaipur
After breakfast at hotel visit the Amber Fort - the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Afternoon tour of Jaipur. Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory & Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Evening Dances with dinner. Overnight Jaipur.
DAY 10: Jaipur - Agra
After breakfast at hotel drive to Agra visiting Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Afternoon visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Overnight Agra.
DAY 11: Agra - Delhi
After breakfast drive to Drive to Delhi Airport / Train Station for your Home Destination. (Service Ends).
This Tour Includes
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 10 Night in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Elephant Ride at amber Fort.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- all currently applicable taxes
This Tour Excludes
- Meals and all other expenses are not included in the cost.
- Hotels foreseen are of heritage/Five Star/Three Star category.
- Camera Fees applicable is not included.
- Afternoon Lunch is not included in any of these packages.
- Tips to porters at airports and hotels are excluded.
- Entrance fees at monuments, meals, expenses of a personal nature.
- Insurance/Personal casualities meals are excluds.
- Any Air Fare/Bus/ Train/Flight Fare are excluds.
- A Hat, Cap Or Turban.
- Fully-charged camera battery.
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Medical kit (just in case).
- A big smile and a positive attitude.
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time.
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!